The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
Above all you are about to gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users when it comes to creating a website. This is a WordPress Tutorial On How To Create A Website Using WordPress. Great Guide For Beginners.
WordPress was originally designed for news-oriented sites, but because of its ease of use and flexibility, company’s are now using it to create all kinds of websites.
Moreover, the problem is, most WordPress sites aren’t really “news sites.” Presently, the average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function and static pages to create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout. The WP Starter Guide is the perfect WordPress Tutorial. Foremost, WordPress can be intimidating, as a result this guide will make learning a breeze!
- First, not every WordPress site should be organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts. WordPress is not just for blogs.
- Second too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages. This causes their important content and visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
- Third traditional static website owners shy away from using WordPress tutorial. They assume content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
- Fourth existing WordPress users struggle to make menus link to desired pages.
What Does The Guide Include?
- As a matter of fact 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress Tutorial to create a website. Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
– Presently, Tips on topic/keyword research. SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog(header, stylesheet, etc.)
– No doubt an entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate. Learn to use static pages and potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization.
– Included are instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
– Meanwhile discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– In fact lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– In addition help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– No doubt inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
– FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress tutorial is always being updated. I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
– In any case people who want to learn how to use WordPress. (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Especially existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics